How does WIZZ MultiPass
2. Once you arrived to the WIZZ MultiPass site, go to subscribe now, pick your subscription plan by choosing either domestic Italian or international Polish routes, select a one-way or roundtrip flights. You can also subscribe to a baggage or priority plan at this stage of registration.
Already have an account? – Log in with your WIZZ credentials.
a. One-way or Roundtrip can be chosen:
I. One-way – On Italian domestic routes or Polish international routes
II. Roundtrip – On Italian domestic routes or Polish international routes
b. Available plans:
II. Ticket + WIZZ Priority
III. Ticket + 20kg checked-in bag
IV. Ticket + WIZZ Priority + 20kg checked-in bag
3. After registration, pick the best starting date from the following 3 scenarios:
a. 1st of the given month - After a successful payment, receive your token(s) and book right away and fly just up to 5 days later. The credit card will be charged on the 1st of next month.
b. Don’t want to miss? - Subscribe now and start the plan from the 1st of the next month. After a successful payment, receive your token(s) and book right away and fly just up to 5 days later. Your credit card will be charged on the 1st of next month.
c. Know the date and need a flight at the best price? – Sign up for the rest of the month. After a successful payment, receive your token(s) and book right away and fly up to 5 days later. Your credit card will be charged on the 1st of next month.
Please note, the next month’s subscription plan will always start from the 1st of the given month.
4. Black-out periods – On the following dates flights on the subscription plan will be unavailable:
a. From the 23rd December to the 26th December
b. 31st December
c. From the 5th January to the 8th January
d. From the 28th March to the 2nd April
5. The registered credit card will be charged every month for the same fixed price during the 6-month period. After the payment is confirmed you will receive your flight token(s).
6. You can book your flight right away and have your first trip just 5 days later and within a monthly subscription cycle. For the avoidance of doubt, book a flight from the 1st December to the 31st December, travel between the 6th December and the 5th January. Due to a 5-day booking limitation of the program, customers will need to be made aware of the fact that they will not be able to book a flight within a 5-day period to date of departure. Please note, due to differing days in a month, the cycle has been defined as 30 or 31 calendar days.
7. To book a trip, log into your account on the WIZZ MultiPass site and select your flight(s). Once the booking is confirmed you will receive your itinerary.
8. Additional services can be purchased and be added to the booking before the flight. Select them on the Manage my booking site and proceed to the payment site.
9. Unfortunately, booked MultiPass flights cannot be modified. In case
change is needed a new ticket has to be purchased on https://wizzair.com
10. Cancellation/ Transfer of flights – By signing up for WIZZ MultiPass, you cannot cancel your plan before the 6-month membership commitment period is over. The plan cannot be transferred to another passenger. The WIZZ MultiPass is designed for individual travellers.
11. Enjoy the benefits of the WIZZ MultiPass.
12. Please note that this is a test period, discontinuity of the product is the sole decision of Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. The sign up period is from 1st of June 2023 until the 1st of December 2023.
13. Please find the General terms
and conditions here.