Information & Services

Partner services

Important: Some services are not provided by Wizz Air

If you want to change or cancel a partner service, you need to contact the service provider directly.

Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

ADDITIONAL SERVICES are any products and/or services purchased in connection with the carriage by air and which are provided by third party providers, for example car hire, hotel accommodation, airport transfers, airport parking, fast track and lounge services, etc.