Skip the line at boarding,
have your hand luggage guaranteed in the cabin area, and
one (+1) small bag (placed under the seat) on board with WIZZ Priority!
How does it work?
- Your hand luggage (55x40x23cm,
max. 10 kg) will
be guaranteed to travel with you in the cabin area (unless not
to operational reasons).
- You can take plus one (+1)
(40x30x18 cm) such as a camera bag, laptop or handbag,
which must be placed under the seat.
- You will be called first for boarding.
by bus, you will be seated in a dedicated section at the front. The door of the
bus in your section will be opened first, giving you priority access to the
Priority Boarding gives you priority when boarding the aircraft, but there are no priority benefits during the check-in or security control processes. If you want to breeze through security, purchaseSecurity Fast Track!
Please note that you must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
How to get WIZZ Priority?
- add WIZZ Priority during the booking process
- add it later onyour flight summary page
- call theWizz Air Call Centre
- purchase at the airport for a higher fee
The WIZZ Priority fee is
- [priority-boarding location=WizzairComCallCentre] if you buy online or through the Wizz Air Call Centre
- [priority-boarding location=Airport] if you buy the service at the airport
The purchase ofWIZZ Priority will bevisibleon your boarding card:
- The word “PRIORITY”will appear on your home printed boarding card if you check in online or;
- The abbreviation "PRB" or "PASS" will appear on your mobile boarding pass if you checked in on your mobile or;
- A sticker will be placed on your boarding card at the airport check-in desk.