How does it work?
By purchasing WIZZ Priority, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You will be entitled to bring one extra trolley bag (max.size 55 x 40 x 23cm, 10 kg), along with your free carry-on bag (max. size 40 x 30 x 20 cm). It is guaranteed you can bring both bags with you into the cabin area (unless it is impossible due to operational restrictions).
- You will be called first for boarding. When boarding by bus, you will be
seated in a dedicated section at the front. The door of the bus in your
section will be opened first, giving you priority access to the aircraft.
- You will be able to drop off your luggage at the dedicated priority check-in desk quickly and easily.
Priority Boarding gives you priority when boarding the aircraft and Priority Check-in provides dedicated check-in desk to drop off your luggage faster. There are no priority benefits during security control process. If you want to breeze through security, purchase Security Fast Track!
Please note that you must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
How to get WIZZ Priority?
- add WIZZ Priority during the booking process
- add it later on your flight summary page
- call the Wizz Air Call Centre
- purchase at the airport for a higher fee
The WIZZ Priority fee is
- [priority-boarding location=WizzairComCallCentre] if you buy online or through the Wizz Air Call Centre
- [priority-boarding location=Airport] if you buy the service at the airport
The purchase of WIZZ Priority will be visible on your boarding card:
- The word “PRIORITY” will appear on your home printed boarding card if you check in online or;
- The abbreviation "PRB" or "PASS" will appear on your mobile boarding pass if you checked in on your mobile or;
- A sticker will be placed on your boarding card at the airport check-in desk.
Wizz Air reserves the right to offer certain customers
Wizz Priority service free of charge for trial or promotional purposes, which
are subject to the conditions above.