Terms and Conditions
By purchasing Sitting together You acknowledge and agree, that the present Terms and Conditions apply to You and to the Passenger in your Reservation/booking.
1.1. Terms and expressions defined in the General Conditions of Carriage of Wizz Air shall have the same meaning when used in this Terms and Conditions unless set out below or unless the context otherwise requires.
1.2. Definitions General Conditions of Carriage means the general conditions of carriage of Wizz Air Hungary Ltd and/or Wizz Air UK Ltd depending on the flight to which the Sitting together product is purchased, as published on the Website and amended by the respective Wizz Air entity from time to time.
1.3. YOU or RESERVER means the individual above the age of consent and having full legal capacity who makes the booking in his/her own name and on his/her own behalf and/or in other Passenger’s names and on their behalf, and who undertakes the obligations set out in Clauses 6.1.4 - 6.1.7. of the General Conditions of Carriage.
1.4. Sitting together product or Sitting together means Our service provided based on and according to the present Terms and Conditions, which entitles You and the Passenger in your reservation/booking to have seats allocated next to each other upon checking in to your flight.
2. SITTING TOGETHER PRODUCT
2.1. Sitting together may be purchased on the Website or via the Wizz Air mobile application during the reservation/booking of Your flight.
2.2. Sitting together may be purchased as follows:
- Sitting together is available in case of reservations including 2 adult passengers.
- Sitting together can be purchased only when making a reservation with Basic fare.
- The Sitting together product can be purchased during the booking.
2.3. Sitting together is subject to a fee which shall be paid on a per flight basis.
2.4. If you purchase Sitting together for a return flight, it shall be purchased for both flights.
2.5. Sitting together does not contain the possibility to select any seat. It is not possible to select specific seats when purchasing Sitting together. The seats next to each other will be allocated upon checking in to the flight.
2.6. The seats allocated within the Sitting together product are non-premium seats. For the avoidance of doubt, extra legroom seats, front row seats and upfront seats are excluded from the Sitting together product.
2.7. For bookings with Sitting together, online check in for the flights is available 48 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- In case you have purchased both Sitting together and Auto check-in, seat allocation and check-in will take place 50 hours before the scheduled time of the departure of Your flight, if you provided the necessary data (as per Clause 2.4. of the Terms and Conditions of Auto check-in).
2.8. In case You change your reservation, the following rules apply:
- In case of flight change, the fee paid by you for Sitting together product during the original reservation can be used to purchase seats on the new flight. Please note that Sitting together cannot be purchased during flight change and it is not guaranteed that there will be seats available next to each other on the new flight.
- In case the fee paid for the Sitting together product during the original reservation is not used to purchased seats on the new flight, the amount will not be refunded.
- In case of change of the customer (Change of the name, gender or passenger type), there will be no change in the Sitting together product. Please note that in case one of the adult passengers the Sitting together product was purchased for is changed to a child passenger, the purchase price of the Sitting together product shall not be refunded.
2.9. The Sitting together product is offered subject to availability.
2.10. Sitting together is only available for reservations made via wizzair.com or the Wizz Air mobile application.
2.11. The Sitting together product is not available for agency bookings.
2.12. Unless otherwise provided by any mandatory provisions of any applicable law these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hungary. Any dispute between You and Us concerning this service in any way whatsoever shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hungary. “Non-exclusive jurisdiction” means that You may bring a claim against Us in a jurisdiction outside of the courts of Hungary.