WIZZ Credit Card Hungary
The Wizz Air Credit Card is more than a usual credit card
- You collect points upon all purchases: anywhere you do shopping (in supermarkets, at fuel stations, etc.) you receive points on purchase.You only need to settle the invoice of the purchase with Wizz Air Credit Card!
- 1 points are credited to your point collection accounton each 100 forintsyouspenton purchase.
- If you buy Wizz Air services (e.g. air ticket, luggage fees, etc.) with your Wizz Air Credit Card on Wizz Air’s home page (wizzair.com) or via hot-line customer support, 2 points will be credited to your account on each 100 forints you spent.
- Moreover, if you apply for Wizz Air Credit Card main card and your application is approved by the bank, we contribute to your next flight with 10 000 HUF in the form of crediting you with 10 000 welcome points.(2)
- If you have a Wizz Air Credit Card main card you get WIZZ Discount Club Group membership for free until 01 June 2019. WIZZ Discount Club group membership offers discounts on flights, anytime during your membership for you and up to 5 of your travel companions. You can learn more about WIZZ Discount Club here.
- With your Wizz Air Credit Card you are entitled to use the Mastercard Airport Lounge free of charge. According to Wizz Air's Credit Card (main card and supplementery card), the Mastercard Airport Lounge, at the Liszt Ferenc International Airport in Budapest, is still available under the General Terms and Conditions For Using Mastercard Airport Lounge.
- The issue fee of the primary and the supplementary card can be used for purchase: If the sum of purchases made by the credit card is reaching the amount of the issue fee , the bank will credit the amount of the issue fee at the next billing day.
The Wizz Air Credit Card gives you freedom to buy
A customized credit line granted by Erste Bank Hungary is connected to the Wizz Air Credit Card that you can use at any time for any purpose by the help of the card and make payments afterwards:
- daily shopping in supermarkets, clothing shops, DIY stores, drug stores, fuel stations, restaurants and in any shop where Mastercards are accepted.
- purchase of Wizz Air air ticket and other Wizz Air services,
- unexpected expenditures,
- purchase of expensive consumption goods
- in and outside Hungary
- pay utility bills by collection service
- one-off bank transfers via Telebank
You can use the Wizz Air Credit Card all over the world
The Wizz Air Credit Card is an embossed card that you can use for free-of-charge purchases in Hungary and abroad everywhere where MasterCard cards are accepted. Wizz Air Credit Card can be of use to you abroad: it is ideal when you rent a car or pay for hotel. You can subsequently settle your foreign expenditures in Hungary in forint. Your credit line is replenished with the repaid amounts and you can use it repeatedly.
You can withdraw cash at any time
The Wizz Air Credit Card is mainly intended for purchases but it can be used for cash withdrawal too. You can withdraw cash from several thousands of ATMs in Hungary and several hundred thousands of ATMs all over the world.
You can travel more safely with Wizz Air Credit Card
Accident, health and luggage insurance as well as assistance service is connected free of charge to your Wizz Air Credit Card for your foreign trips.
You can apply for 4 supplementary cards to your primary card
You can share the advantages of the Wizz Air Credit Card and the freedom of purchases with your family members and relatives; points will also be credited to the primary card holder on the purchases of the supplementary card holders. The primary card holder and the supplementary card holder use the same credit line.
- An account statement is prepared on the details of your debt on the same day of each month, on the billing day. Your payments have to be credited on your credit card within the 15-day grace period after this date.
- You may repay your debt in instalments or in one sum. If you choose instalment repayment, it is enough to repay the minimum amount indicated in the account statement till the due date of payment and you can freely decide on the repayment schedule of the remaining amount. In this case you have to pay interest determined in the Public Notes. The amount of the loan interest is calculated on the period from the transaction’s debit day to the date of repayment.
- If you decide to repay the full amount of the debt existed on the monthly billing day3within 15 calendar days, the bank does not charge interest on your purchases in the period between the monthly settlement day and the settlement day in the previous month.
You may use the TeleBank services free of charge
In this case the bank (among others)
- Free Accounting Date SMS service
- andsends an SMS on the transactions (e.g. purchase, cash withdrawal from ATM, etc.).
- It is an important advantage of the Wizz Air Credit Cardthat the collected pointscan be used for other Wizz Air services(e.g. airport fee, luggage fees)in addition to buying air ticket. All kinds of Wizz Air services can be paid by the collected points that can be bought on Wizz Air’s home page (wizzair.com) or upon reservation through the hot-line service.
- In addition, you need not collect as many points as necessary to buy an air ticket. Partial amount can also be paid by the points collected.
- Each point collected has an equivalent forint value, i.e. 1 point = 1 forint.
- The points that can actually be collected as well as the details of point collection and redeeming rules are included in the Point Collection Conditions.
The example below shows how quickly you can fly with Wizz Air if you use your Wizz Air Credit Card for purchase
Total value of purchases with credit card in 1 month Number of points collected in the first 12 months (= forint value)
|30 000 forint||13 600|
|50 000 forint||16 000|
|70 000 forint||18 400|
|90 000 forint||20 800|
The points in the above table were calculated under the assumption that
- the card holder used the card for purchase each month in the value listed in the first column,
- the main card holder was credited with 10 000 welcome points.
- no Wizz Air services were bought. If you also buy Wizz Air services with card, the new fly can be reached in a much easier way.
The primary card holder may view the collected points on the monthly credit card statement or via Erste NetBank.
- private individual over 18 at the time of the application,
- has domicile in Hungary,
- is resident private individual who has had a retail account kept at least for 2 months with a bank acting in the territory of Hungary and
- has at least 3-month permanent employment relationship with a company registered in Hungary,
- has at least net 80 000 HUF regular and certified income per month deriving from pension or employment, and
- has his/her own telephone (mobile or fixed line telephone registered at the address or place of abode of the applicant), meets the requirements of the bank’s credit evaluation and has the necessary documents.
The following documents are necessary to apply for Wizz Air Credit Card:
- credit card application form filled in,
- personal id. card and address card,
- the last two account statements of a retail account kept with another bank.
Please bring the following additional documents with you.
If your are an employee:
- employment certificate
- bank account statment from any Hungarian Bank showing regular salary transfer for the last 2 months
If your are a pensioner:
- pensioner certificate and
- if the amount of pension received on a bank account: bank account statement of the last month
- pension payments in cash: proof of the Hungarian State pension provision authority issued not earlier than 12 months about the amount of the pension
If you are a private entrepreneur:
- entrepreneur certificate,
- NAV income statement for the last closed year.
You may submit your application at any Erste Bank Hungary branch.
This information is not complete and does not mean an official offer. Detailed conditions and the general terms of the contract are included in the relevant Public Notes of Erste Bank Hungary and in the actual document "Retail Credit Cards Terms and Conditions". These documents can be found in Erste Bank Hungary branches and on the bank’s home page: www.erstebank.hu
You can take over the credit card application and employment certificate form personally at the bank branches or they can be found on Erste Bank’s home page: www.erstebank.hu