You have the opportunity to choose your seats for a fee while booking. If you prefer not to book one, we will assign a random seat for you during the check-in.
Book premium seats to enjoy comfortable extra legroom or secure your place in the front row.
BOOKING WITH BUNDLES
With our WIZZ Go and WIZZ Plus bundles, you have the opportunity to book a seat for free.
- Front row and Upfront seats are located in the front of the aircraft and allow you to be amongst the first to exit after landing
- Extra Legroom seats have more leg space and are located in the emergency exit row
- for safety reasons, passengers younger than 18, overweight or with special needs, pregnant passengers and those travelling with infants (younger than 2) cannot be seated in these special seats
- to purchase Extra Legroom or Front Row seats, you must be at least 18 years old and have a basic understanding of the English language
- you must be able-bodied and able to open the overwing exit in case of an emergency
- you consider yourself fit to do so and will be briefed regarding the manual operation of the wing exit
- your hand luggage will have to be stored in the overhead compartment during takeoff and landing
We reserve the right to reseat passengers for safety reasons. In case of changing your booking, your selected seat might not be available on the new flight. For further details, please read the General Conditions of Carriage.
- infants up to the age of 2 are seated on the accompanying adult's lap
- only one infant may be seated in any row on either side of the aisle
- if there are more infants, you might be reseated by the cabin crew
- children older than 2 need to sit on a separate seat
- infants and children are not allowed to sit in the Front Row or Extra Legroom seats and on seats C and D in row 30 on A320 aircraft due to safety regulations