You have the opportunity to choose your seats for a fee while booking. If you prefer not to book one, we will assign a random seat for you during the check-in, 48 hours before flight departure.
Book premium seats to enjoy comfortable extra legroom or secure your place in the front row.
BOOKING WITH BUNDLES
With our WIZZ Go and WIZZ Plus bundles, you have the opportunity to book a seat for free.
- Available only for bookings with 2 adults
- Can be purchased only when making a reservation with Basic fare
- Can be purchased during the booking
- Price is 12 EUR per leg (for both 2 adults together)
- In case of a return flight, Sitting together product has to be purchased for both legs
- It is not possible to select the specific seats you want when purchasing Sitting together but you will be guaranteed to be seated next to each other
- The seats next to each other are allocated upon checking in to the flight
- The seats allocated within the Sitting together product are non-premium seats, so extra legroom seats, front row seats and upfront seats are excluded
- For bookings with Sitting together, online check in for the flights is available 48 hours prior to scheduled departure
- Front row and Upfront seats are located in the front of the aircraft and allow you to be amongst the first to exit after landing
- Extra Legroom seats have more leg space and are located in the emergency exit row
- for safety reasons, passengers younger than 16, overweight or with special needs, pregnant passengers and those travelling with infants (younger than 2) cannot be seated in these special seats
- to purchase Extra Legroom or Front Row seats, you must be at least 16 years old and have a basic understanding of the English language
- you must be able-bodied and able to open the overwing exit in case of an emergency
- you consider yourself fit to do so and will be briefed regarding the manual operation of the wing exit
- your hand luggage will have to be stored in the overhead compartment during takeoff and landing
We reserve the right to reseat passengers for safety reasons. In case of changing your booking, your selected seat might not be available on the new flight. For further details, please read the General Conditions of Carriage.
- infants up to the age of 2 are seated on the accompanying adult's lap
- only one infant may be seated in any row on either side of the aisle
- if there are more infants, you might be reseated by the cabin crew
- children older than 2 need to sit on a separate seat
- infants and children are not allowed to sit in the Front Row or Extra Legroom seats and on seats C and D in the last row due to safety regulations
- Children under 14 years of age must sit alongside at least 1 accompanying adult. Random seat allocation during check-in, which is free of charge, will take this into account. If there is limited availability, without adjacent seats for at least 1 accompanying adult, the crew on board will assist to re-seat the child
We cannot guarantee that your whole party sits together, therefore we recommend to select your seats now.