Please be aware that the Wizz Air Group has received multiple alerts regarding ongoing fraudulent messages which claim to be offers of employment from Wizz Air.
We kindly advise you to use a high level of vigilance when receiving such email communication, as these messages can often look legitimate and may include details such as job descriptions, salaries and benefits.
Please always remember that the Wizz Air Recruitment and Organisational Development Department will:
1) In all cases, communicate to our candidates through official channels. This will be through either of the following:
- Wizz Air career site automatic system (sender: email@example.com)
- Individual company email addresses (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Group company email addresses (sender: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
2) Never ask for data that has already been given during your registration at our Career site (such as full name, nationality, etc.)
3) Never ask you to choose a target job within the company, as the applications for specific jobs are automatically categorised properly through our Career site
4) Never ask for any statement about current Terms & Conditions of applicants
5) Neveroffer a job based on a CV or application without a thorough selection process, including a series of tests and interviews.
Wizz Air Recruitment and Organisational Development Department