Travelling with infants and babies
HELPFUL WIZZ SERVICES
Free Priority Boarding if travelling with an infant
Security Fast Track
Pre-packed baby food and drinks allowed
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU ONBOARD
1 diaper for every hour of your journey
changes of clothes
one foldable baby stroller or small crib
can be taken on board free of charge
To make the journey more comfortable, we have collected some useful tips from parents who have experienced flying with small children.
WIZZ services to make your life easier
- extra personal item on board (40 x 30 x 18 cm)
- priority boarding for those travelling with infants
- a foldable baby stroller or a small crib can be taken on board free of charge
- select your seats to make sure that the whole family sits together
- WIZZ Café offers snacks and drinks on board
- our WIZZ Boutique selection includes colouring books, toys and small gifts
Take a car seat on board!
You will need to purchase an additional seat at normal fare to accommodate the car seat in which your baby can travel in extra comfort.
Car seat safety requirements
- only rear-facing car seats for children can be taken on board
- must be equipped with a latch to securely fasten it with the passenger seat belt
For safety reasons the loop belt must be used for take-off and landing and whenever the seat belt sign is on. The loop belt will be provided by Wizz Air during boarding and must be returned after the flight
Enter “INFANT” as the passenger’s first name when booking online. The passenger’s surname should be added in the last name field.
If an extra seat was booked, you don’t have to pay an infant fee. Additional infant baggage allowance is not applicable.
Things to take with you on board
- Food and drinks for the baby, packed in accordance with the safety regulations
- Something to chew during take-off and landing (little ones often don't know how to pop their ears to release pressure)
- A change of clothes for you and your baby
- Extra dummies (if your child uses them)
- Baby wipes
- One nappy for every hour of your journey
- Small toys