WIZZ Youth Challenge
What is the WIZZ Youth Challenge?
WIZZ Youth Challenge is the first international case study competition from Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline of Central and Eastern Europe!
Who can participate?
- We are looking for teams of students with creative spirit and professional dedication to solve our marketing and aviation related case study.
- All students who are studying for a BA/BSc or MA/MSc at a university or college can participate. What is the challenge?
- Wizz Air will set a challenge relating to the operations and marketing of the airline. The exact details of the case study will be sent to all participants once the registration period is closed.
- Wizz Air will provide detailed guideline and background materials to the registered teams in order to ensure they have the necessary information to develop a quality case study.
What is the competition process?
- Teams can register for the competition until 5 April 2017 by fully completing the application form available at the link below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before the application.)
- All registered teams will receive the case study challenge on 7 April 2017 and will need to submit their response by 21 April 2017.
- The WIZZ internal assessment team will select the best responses. These teams will then be invited to participate in the Live Final organized in Budapest on 18 May 2017.
- The Finalists will present their case study to the WIZZ Youth Challenge jury board, consisting of the members of Wizz Air Executive Management Board and external experts.
- The jury will choose the TOP 3 teams.
What are the prizes of the WIZZ Youth Challenge?
- 1st place: UNLIMITED travel on the WIZZ Network for one year.
- 2nd place: 2 free return tickets on Wizz Air flights for each team member.
- 3rd place: 1 free return ticket on Wizz Air flights for each team member.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to test your skills, intelligence, expertise and experience to the limits, developing a response to a real-world business situation.
- Your work will be evaluated by Wizz Air’s Executive Management team, which includes some of the most experienced experts in low-cost aviation.
- The possibility of sharing your ideas and expertise with WIZZ, an airline which flew 23 million people in 2016.
- If you win the competition, you will have the chance to travel for an entire year across Europe and beyond for free – unlimited travel between 138 destinations in 40 countries. The perfect way to expand your horizons!