Changing your reservation
[flightchange location=WizzairCom] change fee
+ fare difference
[name-change location=WizzairCom] online
Change or purchase additional services even after your online check-in!
Change your flight's date, time and route for a fee, and by paying applicable fare differences up to 3 hours before your actual flight's scheduled departure time:
- on your flight summary page
- through travel agents
- at the airport desks
- via the Call Center
The flight change fee is [flightchange location=WizzairCom] per passenger per flight, in addition to the the fare difference.
If the available fare or the applicable taxes, fees or charges are lower for the new flight, only the difference resulting from the lower taxes will be refunded.
Please note that if you request a Flight change via Wizz Air Call Center, a Call Center Transaction Fee will be charged.
If you would like to change the flight’s date, time or route for only some of the passengers in the booking, you need to contact the Call Center for assistance. In this case no Call Center Transaction Fee is charged.
Change the name of the passenger online up to 3 hours before the scheduled time of departure!
You will be required to pay a name change fee of [name-change location=WizzairCom] for each leg of your flight:
Please note that if you request a name change via the Wizz Air Call Centre the Call Centre Transaction Fee will be charged.
Name change is free of charge online if a misspelled name or a typo needs to be corrected :
- if there are maximum 3 characters to be changed in the name added to your booking
- if you need to extend an the abbreviated name (eg.: John T. Shmith) to a full name ( eg.: John Thomas Smith) in order to match your travel document
- if you need to change the gender (title) of the name added to your booking
You can only make one free name change correction in your booking.
Change or purchase additional services even after you've checked in online!
If you've added Priority Boarding to the reservation or changed your seat, please
- reprint your boarding card
- go to the check-in desk at the airport to receive a sticker indicating the changes on the original boarding card