Resa med små barn och bebisar
HELPFUL WIZZ SERVICES
Free Priority Boarding if travelling with an infant*
Security Fast Track
Pre-packed baby food and drinks allowed
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU ONBOARD
Nappies - one for every hour of your journey
Change(s) of clothes
A foldable baby stroller which you can wheel up until the aircraft door (on a "jet bridge"), or up to the portable stairs (will be loaded in aircraft hold)
Take a car seat on board!
You will need to purchase an additional seat at normal fare to accommodate the car seat in which your baby can travel in extra comfort.
Car seat safety requirements
- only rear-facing car seats for children can be taken on board
- must be equipped with a latch to securely fasten it with the passenger seat belt
For safety reasons the loop belt must be used for take-off and landing and whenever the seat belt sign is on. The loop belt will be provided by Wizz Air during boarding and must be returned after the flight
Enter “INFANT” as the passenger’s first name when booking online. The passenger’s surname should be added in the last name field.
If an extra seat was booked, you don’t have to pay an infant fee. Additional infant baggage allowance is not applicable.
Things to take with you on board
- Food and drinks for the baby, packed in accordance with the safety regulations
- Something to chew during take-off and landing (little ones often don't know how to pop their ears to release pressure)
- A change of clothes for you and your baby
- Extra dummies (if your child uses them)
- Baby wipes
- One nappy for every hour of your journey
- Small toys