How does it work?
Enjoy the benefits of WIZZ priority!
- Only WIZZ Priority passengers are entitled to bring an extra trolley bag of maximum size 55 x 40 x 23 cm in addition to the free carry-on bag (max. 40 x 30 x 20 cm) into the cabin.
- Priority Boarding gives you precedence when boarding the aircraft - you will also be called first for boarding. When boarding by bus, you will be seated in a dedicated section at the front. The door of the bus in your section will be opened first, giving you priority access to the aircraft.
- Priority Check-in provides a dedicated check-in desk to drop off your luggage quickly and easily.
Please note: WIZZ Priority offers no priority benefits during security control. If you are interested in moving more swiftly through the security process, purchaseSecurity Fast Trackservice!
Please note that you must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
How to get WIZZ Priority?
- add WIZZ Priority during the booking process
- add it later on your reservation’s flight summary page
- call the Wizz Air Call Centre
- buy it at the airport for a higher fee
The WIZZ Priority fee is
- [priority-boarding location=WizzairComCallCentre] if you buy online or through the Wizz Air Call Centre
- [priority-boarding location=Airport] if you buy the service at the airport
The purchase of WIZZ Priority will be visible on your boarding card:
- The word “PRIORITY” will appear on your home printed boarding card if you check in online, or;
- The abbreviation "PRB" or "PASS" will appear on your mobile boarding pass if you checked in on your mobile, or;
- A sticker will be placed on your boarding card at the airport check-in desk.
Wizz Air reserves the right to offer certain customers
Wizz Priority service free of charge for trial or promotional purposes, which
are subject to the conditions above.