- Only the Reserver who is a WIZZ Account holder, and who is also listed as a passenger in the booking, can request the compensation through this channel, and only for himself/herself.
- If you choose compensation by Wizz Air credit, this will be considered as a settlement of your claim for compensation under Regulation 261 between you and Wizz Air Hungary Kft (“Wizz Air”).
- Wizz Air offers you to pay the compensation by Wizz Air Credit as per your selection. If you selected Wizz Air Credit then you will receive the credit to your WIZZ Account in a value of your compensation plus 20%. For example, if you are entitled to compensation of Euro 250, then you will receive Wizz Air Credit in the value of Euro 300. WIZZ Account conditions are available here.
- If you select Wizz Air Credit, all the Wizz Air Credits requested will be credited to your WIZZ Account.
- The compensation to your WIZZ Account, will be a full and final settlement of your claim for compensation in relation to the flight specified in your reservation with the number specified in section 3 under Regulation 261 against Wizz Air Hungary Ltd.
- All sections of the form must be completed.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions listed below.
If you request your compensation in to the Wizz account plus 20%, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.