One price for all passengers
Change names and add passengers
- Search for your flights. If you want to make a group booking for 11 or more passengers, you will have to create or log into a Wizz Air account. If you have signed in and searched for your flights but still cannot see prices for group bookings, click on the "request" button and proceed to request the group fares to be opened. You will be notified as soon as the fares become available to book online, this usually takes no more than 2 working days.
- Create your booking. Once group fares are displayed, you can create your booking by selecting your flights, adding optional extra services and selecting your preferred payment option. Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive a flight itinerary email with your confirmation code included.
- Upload passenger names. Names of passengers can only be added to the booking once flight fares have been fully paid. Names can be uploaded and changed free of charge up to 72 hours before the date of your departure flight. Passenger names added to your booking will be confirmed by an email listing all the passengers in the group. If you do not receive this email before the 48 hours prior to your departure flight, please request it by contacting the Group Desk.
Contact the Group Desk for any queries regarding group bookings.
You can choose to pay for your group booking in 3 instalments:
- The first instalment is a non-refundable deposit and must cover at least 10% of the total cost of the booking. You can choose to pay immediately by credit card or by bank transfer within 24 hours after your initial booking. If the booking is made more than 90 days before your scheduled departure, bank transfer payments can be made within 7 days after your initial booking.
- The second instalment needs to cover a minimum of 30% of the total cost of the booking, at least 60 days prior to the scheduled departure date. Otherwise, the booking will be automatically deleted and the deposit cannot be refunded.
- The third instalment must cover the remaining unpaid amount, and can be made either by credit card or bank transfer. Third instalment payments must be made in full at least 30 days before your scheduled flight departure time. If the third instalment payment is not received in the booking upon the deadline, the reservation will get cancelled.
Please note that any modifications are only possible after the reservation is paid in full.
You can change the date of the booking for a fee, which is payable per passenger and per flight. If the fare of the new flight is higher than the original, you will have to pay the difference.
For refunds, please see our General Conditions of Carriage The deposit is non-refundable.