Value voucher conditions:
If you have a Wizz Voucher, it is also possible to use it for booking your ticket. The remaining amount (if any) should be paid with bank card.
- Vouchers can be redeemed on wizzair.com or via Wizz Air Call Center.
- Voucher can be used on any scheduled flight operated by Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. (“Wizz Air”). Vouchers cannot be used for bookings on flights operated by Wizz Air Ukraine Airlines LLC.
- Travel must be finished by the specified voucher validity/expiration date, after which the voucher becomes void.
- If a voucher is not used/redeemed in full at the time of booking, the balance is non-refundable. The value of unused vouchers and unused tickets are not refundable. The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended.
- Vouchers are valid towards the cost of Wizz Air flights (including taxes, fees and charges) and additional services available for purchase together with flights and which are present in the booking process (such as: infant fee, priority boarding, extra legroom, baggage fees). They cannot be used to purchase services that are not present in the standard booking process (including but not limited to car hire, airport parking, hotels)
- If the value of the voucher does not cover the full value of the flight, additional payment must be made by bank card. Vouchers are not valid with bank transfer payment and WIZZ account payment.
- It is possible to use the voucher for bookings in a currency that is different from the one specified on the voucher. Price of the selected services and/or ticket(s) will be converted to the currency chosen for payment via the booking process at the exchange rate used by Wizz Air at the time of the booking.- Only one voucher can be used per booking.
- Vouchers cannot be used for adding services to a reservation after the booking has been completed or for flight or name change.
- The use of tickets and the carriage by air performed by Wizz Air are subject to Wizz Air’ General Conditions of Carriage .
- We expressly forbid vouchers being offered for commercial purposes by you or a third party, especially on internet auctions or other web-based platforms.
Flight voucher conditions:
- The flight voucher can be used for one round trip of one passenger. The voucher covers fare, taxes, charges and payment handling fee.
- The voucher neither covers fees of optional services (priority boarding, seat with extra legroom, etc.) nor large cabin bag, checked-in and excess baggage fees.
The voucher does not cover airport check in.
- The journey must be finished before voucher’s validity exppires. Check out the timetable on wizzair.com.
- Booking shall be made through Wizz Air Call Centre no later than 30 days prior to the date of intended commencement of travel.
- Call Center numbers are listed on wizzair.com.
- Voucher codes and numbers must be referred to upon booking.
- Tickets booked for vouchers are limited and subject to availability. Availability of seats is in particular limited during the period of public holidays, school breaks and major sporting and
cultural events. Wizz Air Call Centre shall provide information on the number of seats available for voucher booking. Subject to seat availability Wizz Air will either make the requested booking or
will offer alternative flight dates.
- The use of tickets and the carriage by air performed by Wizz Air are subject to the General Conditions of Carriage by Wizz Air.
- The value of unused vouchers and unused tickets are not refundable.
- In case of changing passenger name, travel date or travel destination (hereinafter referred to as “change of reservation”) the current administration charge shall be paid, however the difference
between the original and new fare, taxes, and charges need not to be paid. Change of reservation shall be made no later than 30 days prior to the date of intended commencement of travel.
Change of travel date shall be made at least 30 days before the modified commencement of travel.