Every year, thousands of Wizz Air pilots and cabin crew are trained at the Wizz Air Training Center in Budapest. The professional training program ensures that all Wizz Air crewmembers have the highest level of skills and knowledge, to operate our aircraft with exceptional safety record. The Instructor team combines their operational excellence with our state-of-the-art flight simulators to give you the best training available on the market.
If you are already a licensed commercial pilot and thinking about the next step in your career, learn to fly the A320 from those, who operate it every day. Join the Wizz Air ATO’s A320 Type Rating course and get to know the world’s best-selling airliner.
The minimum requirements to join the course:
- valid EASA CPL/ATPL license
- ATPL theory credit endorsed in the license in case ofCPL license
- ICAO English level 4 or above endorsed in the license
- MCC Course Completion Certificate
- JOC Course Completion Certificate
- Advanced UPRT Course Completion Certificate
- Valid and current CS-25 type, or valid and current ME/IR rating
- Minimum 145 flight hours on fixed-wing aircraft
- Last flight within preceding 12 months
- Valid and current EASA/JAR FCL Class 1 medical certificate
Disclaimer: This course is not a job offer and it does not contain airborne training. Airborne training will be required to complete the program and get the rating endorsed in your pilot license.
For further information, please express your interest by email to: A320TR@wizzair.com
Learn more about the A320F TR Course
See you on board!