Wizz Air is the largest Low Fare-Low Cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operating a young fleet of narrow-body Airbus aircraft across an exciting and varied route network
Our pilot community is made up from over 35 nationalities which makes for a dynamic, multi-cultural working environment in which to learn and grow. With the continuous expansion and arrival of new aircraft, we are looking to recruit pilots for the positions of First Officers and Cadets with the future in mind.
We have revised the minimum entry requirements for all pilot positions and would be delighted to receive your application.
Please ready carefully the requirements of each position prior to submitting an application - apply only if you meet the requirements for a position. Please do not apply to more than one position, as multiple applications will not be assessed.
Pilot Recruitment Team
Now Wizz Air is looking for Pilots for its Romanian bases!
If you fulfill the below mentioned criteria, please be invited for our
Pilot Recruitment Open Day!
- Unrestricted right to work in Romania and in the European Union
- Valid Romanian passport
- JAA/EASA pilot license [CPL with ATPL theory completed/ATPL]
- Multi Engine/Instrument Rating endorsement (IR/ME) with at least 3 months validity remaining from the date of application
- Minimum total flight time requirements will be presented during the open day, as it may vary based on the position of application
- Fluent English [ Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency]
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please come and meet us
- On 19 November 2013 at 10am sharply!
- In the ANGELO Airport Hotel,
its address is Bucharest 283 Calea Bucurestilor, 075100 Otopeni/Bucharest, Romania!
Please, be informed that the selection process may take the whole day!
Please, bring the following documents with you:
- Your CV in English
- Your log book
- Your CPL/ATPL license and any other pilot licenses
- Any supporting documents that you have the IR and ME rating,
- MCC and JOC [ if available ]
Now we are looking for direct entry Captains and First Officers,
with or without Airbus A320 type rating, so it is time to apply! Even if you do not meet the minimum requirements now you are still welcome, perhaps you may become a WIZZAIR pilot in the future!
See you there!
First Officer (A320 type-rated)
First Officer (non type-rated)
Cadet (A320 type-rated)
Cadet (non type-rated)