If you have a Wizz Voucher, it is also possible to use it for booking your ticket. The remaining amount (if any) should be paid with bank card.
- Vouchers can be redeemed on wizzair.com or via Wizz Air Call Center.
- Voucher can be used on any scheduled flight operated by Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. (“Wizz Air”). Vouchers cannot be used for bookings on flights operated by Wizz Air Ukraine Airlines LLC.
- Travel must be finished by the specified voucher validity/expiration date, after which the voucher becomes void.
- If a voucher is not used/redeemed in full at the time of booking, the balance is non-refundable. The value of unused vouchers and unused tickets are not refundable. The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended.
- Vouchers are valid towards the cost of Wizz Air flights (including taxes, fees and charges) and additional services available for purchase together with flights and which are present in the booking process (such as: infant fee, priority boarding, extra legroom, baggage fees). They cannot be used to purchase services that are not present in the standard booking process (including but not limited to car hire, airport parking, hotels)
- If the value of the voucher does not cover the full value of the flight, additional payment must be made by bank card. Vouchers are not valid with bank transfer payment and WIZZ account payment.
- It is possible to use the voucher for bookings in a currency that is different from the one specified on the voucher. Price of the selected services and/or ticket(s) will be converted to the currency chosen for payment via the booking process at the exchange rate used by Wizz Air at the time of the booking.- Only one voucher can be used per booking.
- Vouchers cannot be used for adding services to a reservation after the booking has been completed or for flight or name change.
- The use of tickets and the carriage by air performed by Wizz Air are subject to Wizz Air’ General Conditions of Carriage .
- We expressly forbid vouchers being offered for commercial purposes by you or a third party, especially on internet auctions or other web-based platforms.