If you wish to organise a group of 25 or more passengers you can benefit from our special conditions for groups. We offer one fixed price for all passengers on the booking as well as other fantastic benefits.
Names do not need to be given until 72 hours prior to departure.
Flexibility (the number of passengers can be increased by a maximum of 10% up to 30 days after the booking was made but no later than 60 days prior to the departure of the first flight).
Price offers and bookings
If you want to make a reservation for a group between 25 and 50 passengers and at least 15 days prior to departure you can search flights and book online via wizzair.com. You need to register or login to book groups. If your departure date is within 14 days of booking, your request will be submitted to the call centre and you will receive a price offer within 2 working days.
Group ticket prices does not include baggage fee , airport check-in and other services. If you want to purchase baggage or services for the group you can do it during the booking process.
If you want to make a reservation for a group of over 50 passengers you also need to register or login. You will be able to select your flights and dates and submit your selection online. The call centre will provide you with a price offer within 2 working days. This offer is valid for 5 working days however we cannot guarantee that the seats will still be available.
Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a flight itinerary with your confirmation number (PNR).
Please note that special promotions are not applicable to groups.
Payment can be made using credit card (at the time of booking) or via bank transfer. Payment via bank transfer must be made within 24 hours of booking or the booking will be cancelled.
View bank transfer conditions and bank account details
You can pay for your group in two instalments.
On the payment page enter the amount you wish to pay at the time of booking (minimum 30%). Remaining amount must be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
The minimum 30% of the total amount is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (amount to be paid immediately in case of payment by credit card or within 24 hours of booking in case of payment by bank transfer).
The remaining 70% must be paid at the latest 30 days prior to the departure date of the first flight (either with credit card or bank transfer).
Failure to make the payments by the above-mentioned deadlines will result in the cancellation of the booking. If the second instalment is not paid at the latest 30 days prior to the departure date of the first flight, the deposit will not be refunded.
Passenger names should be provided online via wizzair.com no later than 72 hours prior to departure. The names can only be provided once full payment has been received.
Please ensure that you have received a final confirmation email (with the passenger names) before your travel. If you have not received the email two working days prior to your departure date, please request it by contacting the call centre.
Travel dates change
Travel dates can be changed for a fee, payable per flight and per passenger, subject to availability. You will be required to pay the fare difference between the original and the new fare if applicable.
Wizz Air's General Conditions of Carriage apply. The deposit is non refundable.
Promotion!!! 20% off for student or senior groups
To book discounted group fares select more than 24 passengers and the senior/student discount option on wizzair.com
The group is eligible for student discount (20%) if 90% of the members are students (under 25 years of age)
The group is eligible for senior discount (20%) if 90% of the members are above 65 years of age.
When you add passenger names to the booking system will ask for date of birth. If less than 90% of the passengers are eligible for the student or senior discount, the data entry can not be completed.
Senior/student discount terms and conditions
- GROUPS: Group bookings are available for groups of 25 or more passengers.
- STUDENT: a person under the age of 25 on the date of travel. In case of a return flight, a Student shall be under the age of 25 on the date of the return flight also.
- SENIOR: a person over the age of 65 on the date of travel.
- CAREGIVERS: one „caregiver” passenger per every 9 Student/Senior passengers is also eligible to be booked as one of the passengers within the Student/Senior Group. Caregivers have no age restrictions.
- STUDENT GROUPS: Student discount is available only for Groups where all and any passengers are Students, with the exception of the allowed number of Caregivers.
- SENIOR GROUPS: Senior discount is available only for Groups where all and any passengers are Seniors, with the exception of the allowed number of Caregivers.
- Student and Senior discount cannot be mixed within one group.
- All names and birth dates of each and every passenger in the group shall be listed in the wizzair.com booking system no later than 72 hours before the scheduled departure of the first flight. The names and birth dates listed shall be identical to the data in the passengers’ Travel Documents used for the flight(s).
- At the airport, at check-in desk and at boarding gate handling agents may check group member’s Travel Documents to verify the group’s eligibility for the discount. In case of not meeting Student/Senior Group requirements, Wizz Air reserves the right to refuse the carriage of the Group and their Baggage.
- For all definitions and in questions not settled in these Terms and Conditions, the General Conditions of Carriage for Wizz Air shall apply.